All types of organisations are using my unique approach to Strategic Planning -
The Wagon Wheel Way TM
I facilitate Workshops on Strategic Planning or Strategy Implementation for all types of organisations
- You will understand that the seeds of success or failure to execute are sown at the planning stage
- You will appreciate the necessity of adding a human dimension to your planning process
- You will have a template to work to that guarantees that you will meet your strategic planning objectives.
- You will identify a goal that engages all your staff in its accomplishment.
- You will start the process of Organisational Alignment - the key to effective strategy implementation.
- Your organisation will have a common language.
- You will have a plan for the future that is firmly attached to the present.
- You will have a plan where everyone in your organisation has a role to play in its execution.
In my book Execution to Die For I identify 13 barriers to bringing plans to reality that are related to the strategic planning process itself. Using The Wagon Wheel Way™, together with my Facilitation Services, will ensure that you don’t crash into them.
Feedback surveys provide a baseline and measure progress
The following feedback surveys are used to assess the current reality and for monitoring and measuring progress towards the achievement of your plan’s objectives:
- Executive Feedback Survey may be undertaken to establish the degree of consensus among senior executives
- Employee Feedback Survey will establish the current degree of alignment and engagement among your staff
- Customer Feedback Survey will measure customer satisfaction levels and your organisation’s competitive position
- Towards Ten Thousand will help you harness the power of teams and teamwork